Best of 2018 | Pflugerville Boudoir Photography
At the end of each year, I like to take some time to choose my own personal favorites from the year, from each session.
Of course, I can only share my favorite photo from each session WITH a model release, so I can’t include them all unfortunately, but!
Wowzerz! Check out these incredibly gorgeous people!
Massive Thank Yous
- Thank you to all of my wonderful clients. Thank you for trusting me with such a huge responsibility. I don’t take the privilege of photographing your boudoir session lightly. Thank you for your trust and vulnerability. I love you!
- I want to extend an extra special thank you to the clients who’ve signed a model release — partial, anonymous or full. You help other women see that anyone can do this. You also enable me to share my art, and for that, I will be forever grateful. I appreciate it so much.
- Huge thank you to my INCREDIBLE 2018 Beauty Team — Lauren, Sarah, Meggie, Alejandro & Aneysa. Thank you for putting my client’s nerves at ease before their session. Thank you for your expertise and keen eye for all things sexy. You have all been integral to the success of each client’s session and I appreciate you & all of your hard work. I love you!
- Enormous thank you to my post-production team — Jen & Brian Swedhin. You two KICK MAJOR ASS and I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you!
- Special thank you to my husband, my Dad, Lauren & Alejandro. I have been able to follow my dream of having my very own studio, thanks to you. Thank you for your unending love & support…not to mention your physical labor: painting, building, fixing — all the renovation things. Thank you Lauren & Alejandro for helping to renovate the studio, day and night. Our blood, sweat & tears went into that place and our “labor of love” is absolutely stunning.
- Thank you Neil for your unconditional love. Thank you for being the most amazing husband and the best Dada in the world. Thank you for being my perfect puzzle piece. Thank you for picking me back up, over & over & over again this year. Thank you for being you. I am so deeply in love with you.